Re: !!!!!!!! child scroll !!!!!!!!

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 12:45:51AM +0100, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> "Shawn T . Amundson" <amundson@eventloop.com> writes:
>
> > How can we get people to read documentation, and post
> > to the correct mailing list when asking questions???
>
> Even more important, how can we get people to quit abusing their '!'
> key ?

We could patch GTK+ to not allow more than one '!' in a row, but
that doesn't help for other toolkit programs or terminal programs.
It is probably better done at the window manager level though, so
maybe we should pass this onto sawmill developers.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson@eventloop.com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking