Re: GTK+ 1.2.7: failing to compile gtkmain.c (end)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Frederic L. W. Meunier wrote:

> Well, I got GTK+ 1.2.7 to compile without objdir (compiling
> from another directory). With objdir the compilation of
> gtkspinbutton.o failed too.
>
> Note to the MAINTAINERS: Please make sure it compile with
> objdir before releasing a new version :)

we do make sure that parallel and srcdir!=builddir builds work,
and in fact i'm not able to reproduce your error when compiling
gtk into gtk+-1.2.7/objdir. the error log you posted indeed seems
strange, did you do something like omitting --srcdir= from configure,
and issued make 2>/dev/null ? ;)

---
ciaoTJ