Re: [gtk-list] Old bug reappears...

Owen Taylor wrote:

> "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@pla.net.py> writes:
>
> > Owen Taylor wrote:

> > > Are you running a pixmap theme? Something seems to have broken
> > > fairly recently with/in the pixmap theme engine that causes this.
> > > I have not seen it otherwise.
>
> [...]
> >
> > I have the same problem.
> > When I reported this issue the 11/24/99, I recompiled a list
> > of themes that have this issue:
>
> The latest gtk-engines package on ftp.gnome.org fixees this bug.
> (OK, it actually just works around a bug that almost all
> pixmap themes have ... they are missing a background image
> for event boxes.)
>
> Tue Jan 25 10:58:11 2000  Owen Taylor  <otaylor@redhat.com>
>
>         * configure.in: Up version, make a 0.10 release including
>         workaround hack for pixmap eventbox backgrounds.
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen
>
> --

Hi Oven,
this is great.
This version, 0.10, solve the label/event_box issue.

People,
download it from:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gtk-engines/gtk-engines-0.10.tar.gz
and do a:
# rpm -tb gtk-engines-0.10.tar.gz
# rpm -Uvh /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/gtk-engines-0.10-1.i386.rpm

Working with RH6.1 + updates

Thanks
Oliver
--