Re: The Code of the Clip Mask Offset Problem

Hi Owen,

thanx for your mail, but I know that this is the problem.
I dont know how to code the same offset for my mask.
There is no "gdk_set_clip_mask_offset" .
How can I do this job, this is my problem.
I think, its no good, that the gdk_library uses not the same offset to the mask.

Regards,
Arndt