Re: GTK Toolbars

From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
Date: 29 Dec 2000 17:18:58 -0500

Erick Woods <erick ljm net> writes:
> I think this is more than the default widget set though.  It is more about
> the space each widget takes up and 'whitespace' within each widget.  It is
> space that really, to me, doen't seem to relate to themes at all, but I
> can not say for certain.  Anyone?

Themes should be able to affect spacing, but mostly can't at the
moment. This may or may not be partly fixed for GTK 2.

For the defaults, it's not changed for 2.0 at the moment, but perhaps
should be. If you file a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org on this issue it
would be helpful to at least keep it on the todo list.

Havoc