Re: [Gtkfilesel-devel] Re: File Dialog

Derek Simkowiak <dereks@kd-dev.com> wrote:

> 	Can somebody post a screenshot of the Amiga filesel widget?  All I
> have now is an A1000... a bit out of date :)

The ReqTools one (through UAE, the Amiga emulator) is at

        http://www.kampsax.dtu.dk/~and/reqtools.png

for a while. Of course, such a screen shot does the widget little
justice since it was the "feel" of the widget that I remember as
particularly great. It was quite fast to use both with the keyboard
and with the mouse.

I seem to remember that ReqTools had a configuration program where you
could select things such as whether directories and files should be
mixed or one of them should be on top. I for one prefer to have files
and directories in the same list, not in two like the GTK+ widget
does.

> -> You could also scroll using the up/down cursor keys, which was
> -> what I did most.

Yes, that was a great feature.

--
Regards, Anders