Re: TLView Question

> I have some question about the new TLView widget:
>
> 1. Is there any plans to create an iconlist model for TLView widget?

Not really.  I'm not planning on writing one, and it's not really the
right design for it.  You could potentially do one, but it would not use
a lot of the code.

> 2. Is there any plan to implement a  TLCellContainer to make it possible to
> insert widgets in the cells?

Not currently, though it might be possible to do that in the
future.  The idea is to have interesting renderers, so that the need for
a widget is minimal.

> 3. ......... Argh! forgot the third question :-/

Can't help you here. (-:

-Jonathan