Re: more on gtkfilesel...

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 05:43:43PM -0700, Derek Simkowiak wrote:
> -> Just some thoughts:
>
> 	PLEASE move all discussions relating to a new file selector to
> gtkfilesel-devel@lists.sourceforge.net.
>
> 	Go to

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't have time to subscribe to a million
mailing lists.  Talking about rewriting main GTK+ widgets is very on-topic
for this list.

Perhaps gtkfilesel does deserve it's own list (seems like that would be a
short-lived list), but please don't assume that everyone is going to join
that very specific list.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson@eventloop.com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking