Re: File Dialog

	Would it be possible to add a modified TAB completion
feature?  This could be done in two ways:

	1) While typing, the file list reflects only the matched
files.  So after typing the letters "ran" you would only see files with
names like "random_notes.txt", "ranFromMyParents.doc", "ransom.c",
etc.  This would update as you type.

	2) Something more like IE's URL entry widget.  As you type, it
adjusts a drop down list in a similar way, and "suggests" possibilities
which you press a key to accept.  (say...  TAB?)