Re: File Dialog

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Mikael Hermansson wrote:

OK, lets do it then and not talk it to death.  I propose that we use
Derek's widget as a strting point.  Derek, do you mind the help?  If not
I'll take on the tab completion, Mikael you add the GList
multiselect.  Let's get a proto out this weekend.  The sooner it's stable
the better chance TimJ and Owen will approve.  Their looking to freeze.

Agreed?  If so let's get off the list.

Matthew