Re: gnome-vfs and gnome-libs dependency
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: George <jirka 5z com>
- Cc: GNOME Hackers list <gnome-hackers nuclecu unam mx>,gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-vfs and gnome-libs dependency
- Date: 09 Aug 2000 22:44:17 -0400
George <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> OK, I have a patch for de-gnome-libsisation of all of libgnomevfs.
> Unfortunately this meant putting some of libgnome into libgnomevfs. Namely
> the gnome-i18n files (I only moved the language_list function but that's the
> biggest part fo them). Shouldn't this stuff be in glib????
Probably so I have a cut-and-paste of them in GConf too. We should
propose a glib API for the i18n list stuff.
] [Thread Prev