Re: fun project!

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:
> the whole idea of putting magic comments into gtk for the parameters
> came up before, and last time it was put down because the knowledge
> of whether a certain arg needs to be freed etc... should go into
> the .defs file. i'd like to know where exactly we stand with that
> before cluttering gtk headers.

You and Owen disagree here, can you reach a decision and post it?

If you don't want it in the headers then the project would be to make
a list of these exceptions in a simple file a script could read.
So maybe someone could adopt that task.

Also, I left out: in GTK (but not GDK) someone needs to go through and
s/gint/gboolean where appropriate. This one should really take only a
few hours, volunteers?

Havoc