RE: Alternative DnD cursors

Personally I like them better black with white border, since, as explained
on http://www.mackido.com/Interface/Color.html, it gives better contrast on
white. I would also increase the thickness of the question mark and the plus
sign, since they are quite tiny.

I attached an example of these changes. I included two link icons, I think
the link (two rings) is more international than the shortcut sign.

I don't know if the stippled rectangle is needed, since in gtk a shaped
window follows the icon (with a file for example) while dragging.

--
Marc Flerackers (mflerackers@androme.be)
Software Engineer

cursors.png