Re: GTK for MacOS
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: GTK for MacOS
- Date: 18 Apr 2000 20:20:36 -0400
Arnaud Masson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I am working on a MacOS (classic & X) port of GTK.
> Is anyone interested ?
> What should I do if I want to make an "official" port like the ports for
> Win32 and BeOS ?
- Base it on the current CVS HEAD version of GTK+
- Mail here if you run into any problems with the GDK portability layer,
so we can resolve them in a clean way.
- Submit a patch when you are done.
- Look somewhat interested in maintaining the port. :-)
To sum up, if we think we can add a port to the GTK+ tree without
creating maintanence problems for ourself, we'll do it.
] [Thread Prev