Resize bug in clist?

I discovered that when I resize the titles in a clist, the clist
sometimes resizes vertically. Is this a bug or correct behaviour?

I'm using glib/GTK+ 1.2.5.

Some sample code is attached below.

--
Andreas Persenius |
ndap@swipnet.se   | http://home.swipnet.se/darshiva/

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	GtkWidget	*window;
	GtkWidget	*clist;
	gchar	*titles[] = {
		"A title",
		"Another title",
		NULL };

	gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

	window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);

	clist = gtk_clist_new_with_titles(2, titles);
	gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(window), clist);

	gtk_widget_show_all(window);

	gtk_main();
	return(0);
}