Re: Text widget crashing

Following up on my own message:

> While editing a text, I marked a region and pressed the Delete key
> to remove it. My application crashed :-(. Here is a backtrace for
> Gtk+ 1.2.5. The crash seems to happen only when the widget has to do
> scrolling to delete the text.

I have now confirmed this bug in 1.2.6 and furthermore found a way to
reproduce it in testgtk: First pick the "text" demo from the main
menu. Now, in the text widget, mark an area at least slightly bigger
than the visible area. Holding down the shift key and pressing
PageDown five times does the trick here (but it is probably dependent
on the font used?). Now pressing the Delete key will crash testgtk.

--
Mvh. Anders