Question about

	Is there an argument to GNU's ./ or ./configure script
to have it compile a statically linked binary executable?

	I've used Glade to build a U.I., now I want to link the GTK+ libs
statically into my program.  I'm used to just going into the Makefile and
adding "--static" to the CFLAGS variable, but that doesn't seem to work
here (adding --static to the GTK_CFLAGS variable in the Makefile didn't

	I also didn't see anything in config.h that looked like it

	Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Derek Simkowiak