Re: what to do with patches

On Thu, May 13, 1999 at 11:31:29AM -0500, Eric Fischer wrote:
> I've FTPed some patches to the incoming directory on ftp.gtk.org, but
> as far as I can tell they're not getting migrated into the patches
> directory.  Should I be mentioning them on this list too?  (Or should
> I just be more patient?)
>
> eric

Sometimes we aren't as efficient moving stuff out of /incoming as
we would like to be, but rest assured they will get moved.

Even so, if the patches are small it's probably a good thing to
send them here as well.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking