Is there glib TODO?

Are there any plans to change/improve glib? Is there glib HOWTO?

I'd like to use glib (as STL for C) and be able to extend it for my
purposes. E.g. I would have to add reference counting for some of the
objects, add multi-dimentional arrays and sparse multi-dimentional
arrays (non-zero areas mapped in to small multi-dimentional arrays).

I understend that glib suits Gtk+ needs as it is, as there no need for
other types of containers, reference counting and ease of
extensibility. But if any work on glib is planned , I'd like to know,
both to correct my plans and to take part in it.

 Sergey