New macros G_MAXU(SHORT|INT|LONG)

Hi,

I've just commit a patch to add the macros G_MAXU(SHORT|INT|LONG) to
accompany the macros G_(MIN|MAX)(SHORT|INT|LONG) for the signed types.
I do however not know, how to define these on platforms with
/usr/include/values.h, but without /usr/include/limits.h.

PLEASE: Will someone add that? It is in the following lines of
configure.in:

1043  x$ac_cv_header_values_h)
1044    glib_values_h=yes
1045    glib_ms=MINSHORT glib_Ms=MAXSHORT glib_Mus=unknown
1046    glib_mi=MININT   glib_Mi=MAXINT   glib_Mui=unknown
1047    glib_ml=MINLONG  glib_Ml=MAXLONG  glib_Mul=unknown
1048    ;;

You have to replace unknown with something like MAXU(SHORT|INT|LONG)
(whatever they are defined to be on that platform)

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |      är himmlen så förunerligt blå