Re: GRegex API

Jeff,

I'd like to see PCRE get shipped as part of the Glib bundle.  However,
I don't know if everybody will feel this way (I guess that sort of
depends on how useful an API GRegex provides ;>).

While the packaging is being sorted out, I suspect that I will create
a GRegex bundle that includes the most up-to-date version of PCRE.
I will also create a gregex-config program for making it super
simple to link in GRegex.  Eventually, I suspect that GRegex will be
subsumed into Glib (where I think it really belongs).

That's my thoughts on what I sort of suspect will occur.

Regards,
scottwimer