problems with gtkstyle/gtklayout

Hi, I'm trying to change the style of a widget inside a gtklayout. I still
have many problems with gtkstyle so i don't know if I'm doing the right
thing. In the layout example in testgtk.c, after
button = gtk_button_new_with_label(...) add (with {}'s) this line
gtk_widget_set_style(button, gtk_style_copy(layout->style));
and see what happens...

What I'd like to do is to set a new style for each button in order to set
a new font for each.

Im not shure if I'm doing this correctly, if not, please tell me the right
way to do it.
thank you,
<ADRIAN>