Re: ICCCM compliance question ...

What about dual-head applications?  twm/mwm and it's ilk fire up
two separate window managers for :0.0 and :0.1.  Wouldn't this
mean that 1 application which spawned off two windows on different
displays would need two WM_CLIENT_LEADER - one for each display as the
display characteristics could be very different.

Andy Lentvorski