Re: Plans for 1.3/1.4

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> * alloca-based convenience macros, counterparts to:
> 	g_new, g_new0, g_strdup, g_strndup, g_strconcat, ???

I think we've already been through this. No no no :-)

> * GStack, opaque ADT with interface:
>
> 	{ see code in GLIB_1_3_HACKS branch }
>
> * GQueue, opaque ADT with interface:
>
> 	{ see code in GLIB_1_3_HACKS branch }

<nit>Please make these convenience wrappers around GList or GSList, which
already do 99% of the functionality.</nit>

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg