Hot tip for for the GtkCList developers

I have wondering for a long time now why GtkCList not have a DblClick
Signal.

Why not add a "DblClick" signal and a keybinding to <RETURN> key.
 The same way that <SPACE> is used to select row in GtkCList?

This will be great because it also fix the stupid thing in
GtkFileSelection so users not need to use Mouse button when changing
directory...

If no one have time to fix it, I helpfully will fix this because its a
very anoying behavior...

Hope someone understand my BAD english :-)

--

http://www.algonet.se/~mikeh
E-mail: mikeh@algonet.se