GtkCList, and insensitive GtkNotebook pages
- From: Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com>
- To: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- Subject: GtkCList, and insensitive GtkNotebook pages
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
* I'm wanting a function gtk_clist_columns_autosize() that will calculate
the width of all the columns contents & titles, and set the widths to fit
the widest, and also return the total width of the clist.
gtk_clist_set_column_autosize() just seems to make the columns infinitely
wide - am I misusing it? If it's not already there, would anyone mind me
* If there's not a way to make individual notebook pages insensitive (I
looked, couldn't see one), could someone create this? (I have no clue how,
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
- Steven Spielberg
] [Thread Prev