Re: Fileselection Widget

On Thu, Dec 24, 1998 at 09:14:31AM +0100, Michael Baumer wrote:
> Has anybody been working on the fileselection widget lately?
> I would like to improve the usability of this dialog.
>
> I think especially of the following:
> - replace the Directory List and the "History" Bar by a TreeList

Michael,
	If you do this, I would ask that you call it a FileselectTree
widget.  I do not like the Treelist style of M$ file selection, and
I actually like the current format of the file selection dialog.  I
would prefer maybe to have a choice of whiche fileselct to use or some
other such comprimise.
	Just my $0.02.

Joel

--