Re: GtkList widget and mouse buttons

On 2 Dec 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Can you reproduce that with testgtk? Here, the list example testgtk
> certainly behaves as I describe. (In EXTENDED mode, control-click
> selects additional items)
No.  Testgtk works exactly as you described.  It seems to be my
fault that there are some remainders of my previous implementation.
I habe to check that myself.

> Well, if I was designing the UI, I'd add a "select all" button.
> If I was getting fancy, I might put that in a right-mouse-button
> popup.
I want to support a quick way to select all items because it
is the most used type of selection in my application.  So may
be I'll find a way to get it when right clicking on any
item.

Thanks

       Andreas.