Re: GtkList widget and mouse buttons

> OK, I could live with a CList, too.  I chosed a GtkList because
> I have only one column and I wanted to keep the thing as simple
> as possible.  By the way:  Is there any reason why GtkFileSelection
> uses CLists as single column lists?

GtkCLists are much faster than GtkLists, especially for long
lists, because you don't create 10,001 widgets to have 10,000
items in the list.

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking