Re: [gtk-list] Re: theme support

We really should have a default gtkrc read in, so I propose we
add in a new function which can be used before gtk_init:

void gtk_rc_set_default_files (gchar **files, guint nfiles);

Which is a list of files to parse when gtk_init is run.  Setting
this to NULL,0 would disable all parsing in gtk_init.

The default for this list would be ~/.gtkrc and /prefix/share/gtkrc,
so apps which ignore this will still do good behavior.

Thoughts?

-Shawn