Re: Using GTK in proprietary software

Il giorno mer, 06/02/2019 alle 16.25 +0000, asrs via gtk-app-devel-list ha
scritto:
Dear GTK developers,

I want to redistrbute GTK (and its LGPL) unabridged with proprietary software,
to make a graphical application.

Ciao,

if you use shared linking (AFAIK the only way officially supported) you
wont have any problem. Of course you must still comply with the other
terms, e.g. you cannot sneakily modify the GTK+ source code:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/blob/master/COPYING

Additionally my program will make calls to routines in GTK objects,

I do not understand the question: is there any other reason one should
link to a library?

Ciao.
--
Nicola