Re: Cancel a Drag & Drop for some specific items in a Gtk.TreeView

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 4:27 AM c.buhtz--- via gtk-app-devel-list
<gtk-app-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

I have a Gtk.TreeView here. Most but not all of the items should be
able to be dragged & dropped. For example the first item should not be
able to be dragged & dropped but it should be selectable.

How can I realize this? Maybe I have to use the drag-begin signal and
stop the drag in there. But I don't know how.

Reading the “GtkTreeView drag-and-drop”[1] page, I get the impression
that you’d need to implement a wrapper around GtkTreeStore, or
possibly a class derived from GtkTreeStore, that also overrides the
row_draggable method so that it returns False for non-draggable rows.
I have not tried implementing it that way in Python.

[1]: https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk3-GtkTreeView-drag-and-drop.html