is there a signal for typing at bottom of window?

GTK app devel list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
is there a signal for typing at bottom of window?
Hi,

I have a TextView app -- it has:
o main window from gtk_window_new()
o add a box to that
o create a scrolled window
o add scrolled window to box
o create a textview object
o add textview to scrolled window
oo

When I type in the last visible text line, at the of that line,
then the window scrolls one line, as expected, to reveal the next
visible line.

Question: I would like to take an action when this one-line scroll
happens.  But I don't see any signal for it.  (I've tried catching
edge-reached and child-scroll, but those are for other things.)

How can I set a signal for this?

thanks!

--
Doug McCasland, San Francisco  <dougm bravoecho net>