 Subject: Re: Any way to access treeview in GtkFileChooser?
 To: marcoricci2012 yahoo com
 Cc: "gtk-app-devel-list list" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
 Date: Monday, September 17, 2018, 9:31 AM

 No, and it's never a good idea
 to do so.

 Care to
 tell use what are you trying to achieve?

 Ciao,
  Emmanuele.

 On Mon, 17
 Sep 2018 at 15:25, Marco Ricci via gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
 wrote:
 I want to
 get a handle to the GtkTreeView object that lists the files
 in GtkFileChooser and customize it. Is there any way I can
 access this object directly?