Re: GTK window winthout main iterator

Add your logic to a function given to glib_idle_add(), and to trigger
new drawings call queue_draw and then return from your function.  GTK+
will call your draw signal handler.  As soon as GTK+ is idle again,
your function will be called again.

It isn't the usual way of doing things, but it will work.