Re: GTK+ doesn't track motion of DND file from desktop

Check the version with which you gtk desktop and applications are compiled
with. DnD worked quite erratically for me in 3.22, and seems to be more or
less stable in 3.24, but applications compiled with 2.24 which used to work
fine with those from 3.18 now will ignore drops from 3.24 apps. In the gtk
developers' log, I've noticed that work was done on DnD. There might be
some updates to 2.24 to maintain compatibility, but I would not hold my
breath.

El mar., 6 de nov. de 2018 a la(s) 09:28, Zdravetz via gtk-app-devel-list (