Re: IDE to develop app with GTK3 on windows using MSYS2

I agree with you!.
I started to work in 1991 where my terminal was a VT100 with green phosphors
with input only the keyboard and OS unix.
No graphics, no windows, no mouse.
I worked for several years in this condition using only vi (not vim) and
little bash scripts to compile the source code.
Now, after 27 years, obviously, the first love is never forgotten, and in
linux, more or less, I work like 27 years ago (I use a script to generate a
Makefile).

Considering that GTK3 is supported also in Windows,  I decided, in this OS,
to update myself a bit, and now I'm able to use Code Blocks (googling and
thanks to suggestions I found how configure CB to work with GTK3).

In any case, if I have to work on linux, I come back to the origin :)

Bye Bye

I only use *vim* + *cmake* + *git* for developing my open source projects.
There's no reason for me to use IDEs, why? My laptop is not strong enough
run any IDE.

Tips:
+ *CMake* is a great idea to help us compiling C source files in any
platform.
+ *Git* is a version control system.
+ *Vim* is my only editor.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Matthew A. Postiff <postiffm comcast net>