Re: IDE to develop app with GTK3 on windows using MSYS2

Il Mon, 7 May 2018 09:30:13 +0200 arkkimede <arkkimede gmail com> scrisse:

Now I would migrate on WIndows 10 by means of MSYS2.

There is an IDE (better if open source) that I can use instean to follow to
use vi?

it seems to me a step backward: nothing can beat a properly
configured (vim|emacs)+(gcc|clang) pair.

Anyway many years ago there was DevCpp: I used it once and it was
very easy to get a GTK+ project started.

Ciao.
--
Nicola