Re: IDE to develop app with GTK3 on windows using MSYS2

For GTK app development I am using Qt Creator (community edition) for Linux and Win.   Also it has vi mode.

Отправлено с моего смартфона BlackBerry 10.
  Исходное сообщение
От: arkkimede
Отправлено: понедельник, 7 мая 2018 г., 10:30
Кому: gtk-app-devel-list list
Тема: IDE to develop app with GTK3 on windows using MSYS2

Hi!
I need an advice:
I written apps on Linux with GTK3 using essentially vi and Makefile to
build the project splitten in multiple C files with the corresponding H
file.

Now I would migrate on WIndows 10 by means of MSYS2.

There is an IDE (better if open source) that I can use instean to follow to
use vi?
I tried Code Blocks but the wizard to build project with GTK support only
GTK2.
I asked support and I received suggestions but at the moment I'm not able
to using C::B to build an app with GTK3 on WIndows 10.
Thank you for any advice and suggestion.