Re: LuckyB.C.'s reply to GtkDrawingArea "width" and "height" <properties>

Hi Roger,

I spend a bit of time drawing with cairo and GTK. If I get a drawing to work out then maybe merge it into a
widget for reuse. Sort of a bunch of rough drafts in

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/tree/master/Misc/cairo_drawings

and then one back in Misc is some drawing area widgets. You are welcome to look at and use anything there to
get started with your own drawings. There is even some cairo test drawings in 3d in the spring1.c file. Cairo
is 2d but... give it a try. It might give you some drawing ideas.

Have fun drawing.

Eric