Re: background color for GtkTreeView

try with

treeview:selected {
  background-color: white;
}

Luca

Hi there,

I'm trying to change the background-color of a GtkTreeView by adding a
css provider with the following style set:

    treeview { background-color: #fffae1; }

Unfortunately this has the effect that the row selection color changes
from the default blue to this particular background color as well.

Note that I'm aware that I can change the background color of
individual rows. However, I want to change the color of the entire
widget including the whitespace.

I can't figure out how to prevent the row selection color from changing
as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tilo