Re: Link Gtk.ListStore to the real data

Swap items in your data_list in response to rows-reordered signal on the model? As for data_list, in your
example you have multiple sources but the data_list is only one, so working on it makes sense. Could you try
applying these suggestions to your example so we can see what doesn't work?

On June 3, 2018 12:47:30 AM GMT+03:00, c buhtz posteo jp wrote:
On 2018-06-02 20:07 '-' <makepost firemail cc> wrote:
Can you make the data_list a field on your class? It's a list
with indices, right? Then, on the iter you get from your selection,
use gtk_tree_model_get_path and gtk_tree_path_get_indices. Finally
get the item from your data_list by that index.

You mean e. g. if the first row in the view is selected then it must be
the first item in the 'data_list'?

In that case I have to take care about that the order of the data
items is the same then in the view. This is impossible because
- the view can modify the ordering based on the columns
- the view use more then one data_list at the same time.