Re: PyGObject: pep8 konform

My take would be to ignore this specific line with a magic comment. Or, if
you really donʼt want to d that, a

from importlib import import_module # isnʼt that line wonderful?
Gtk = import_module('gi.repository.Gtk')

might do the trick.

(Note that I wrote it without having Python at hand; maybe you have to
import gi.repository, and do getattr(repository, Gtk) instead.)

Best,
Gergely