Re: Undefined reference to g_file_load_bytes()

Hi;

g_file_load_bytes() is available since GLib 2.56:

  https://developer.gnome.org/gio/stable/GFile.html#g-file-load-bytes

so you'll need to make sure that the version of GLib provided by MSYS2 is
new enough if you want to use that method.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.