How to change particular tab child of a GtkNotebook

I am making a text editor in GTK, whereas each new file is loaded into a
new tab.

I don't want to create and initialize the same content (which happens to be
huge) over again on all tabs (especially since only a GtkTextBuffer is to
be different), so I decided to use gtk_notebook_detach_tab() to detach
child of the initial tab and use it for the next tab. However, detaching a
child appears to be destroying the entire tab. To solve this I think I must
first set some other valid stub child to it, but I don't see any way to do
this, as the only place you are allowed to add a child to a tab is upon
creation of the tab itself, being with gtk_notebook_append_page() or
gtk_notebook_ibsert_page().

How do I change / set tab's child?

П.П. Избра ли вече име за твоя сайт? Хайде, пазим място за него!Ела на www.superhosting.bg и вземи с до –50%
отстъпка!