Re: Scrolling a GtkTreeview cell

Hi Eric

I was not aware of the list box. It looks more flexible than the tree view,
and might be what i need.

However, then my problem would be to scroll some other widget (other than a
GtkTreeview cell), without adding a scroll bar. The only space I have is
within the cell of the table. Using cario to draw the ellipses is my only
idea for indicating scroll ability. Maybe I could add a scroll bar of zero
size...

Thanks.