Re: Overriding CSS style

Did you run gtk3-demo > Theming > ... Animated Backgrounds ...?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 4:45 AM, Yannick POTIN <zaghp outlook fr> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm testing the style capabilities of GTK+, and after being amazed by the
availability of CSS, I couldn't find anything in the documentation about
modifying an existing rule.

So, my questions are : is it possible to change the CSS « background-image
» of my GTK+ main window using C only ? Or do I have to build a new CSS
rule and reimport it ? Is the last one even possible without losing all
other rules ?

Thank you.