Webkit2 export html to PDF

Hi there,

do you someone here know, ho to get pdf from html via WebKit2?

I generate html page from some another sources, and i want to export
pdf from this html. I can generate pdf by another library, but i use
WebKit2, GTK+, resp. cairo, so these libraries are ready to that.

I was study webkit2pdf tool, but it use WebKit1 which can print page
via GtkPrintOperation, but WebKit2 use it's WebKitPrintOperation which
don't gtk_print_operation_set_export_filename function :-(

Thank's for advice.
--
Ondřej Tůma <mcbig zeropage cz>
www: http://ipv6.mcbig.cz   jabber: mcbig jabber cz   twitter: mcbig_cz