Re: How to in GTK3 set global default text size?

Hello, Emmanuele!

In the  installation sequence for windows there is a trap - msys2 version
for WinXP(my application is using this OS)  is not  more provided.  So, I
can install only GTK3.6 version which was provided Tarnyko ( thanks to
him!) (http://www.tarnyko.net/dl/gtk.htm).

Thank you, I will try GtkSettings.

Best regards,
Igor

First of all, GTK+ 3.6.4 was released in January 2013, which means
it's 4.5 years old and it's completely unsupported.

The latest (long-term support) stable release is 3.22.15; please use
that, especially if you're developing for Windows.

Follow the instructions on the GTK+ website to know how to install on
your development machine:

  https://www.gtk.org/download/windows.php

then you can package up all the shared libraries and other assets when
distributing your application.