Gtk Assistant check entries

Hi guys,

I ahve a assistant page, and i want to check all entrie in first page to

https://ibin.co/3MXmlhjIHrgA.png

I used GtkEditable -> changed signal, but after i changed entrie there
is no call to the function callback:

static void on_entry_changed (GtkWidget *widget, gpointer data)
{
   GtkAssistant *assistant = GTK_ASSISTANT (data);
   GtkWidget *current_page;
   gint page_number;
   const gchar *text;

   page_number = gtk_assistant_get_current_page (assistant);
   current_page = gtk_assistant_get_nth_page (assistant, page_number);
   text = gtk_entry_get_text (GTK_ENTRY (widget));

   if (text && *text)
     gtk_assistant_set_page_complete (assistant, current_page, TRUE);
   else
     gtk_assistant_set_page_complete (assistant, current_page, FALSE);
}

The code don't check all entries, just one, and don´t works the
callback. How can i check all entries in this page? And which signal can
i use?

Thanks

Thanks

---